Dhaba Style Jeera Rice is an extremely easy and Delicious Indian rice dish made up of Basmati Rice and flavored with cumin seeds and lots of Spices. Making Fluffy and non-sticky Cumin rice Is one Of the Simplest and you only need A Handful Of Ingredients.
Jeera plays an important role In Flavoring the Indian foods, it Add texture and Spiciness to the Dishes. Whenever you have guests coming, you really don’t want to serve them plain rice. Jeera Rice, a stunningly flavorful Dish that can be served with Any Indian curry may like louki Kofta.
Dhaba Style jeera Rice Is Most Ordered Rice Dishes in Restaurants across India. It was usually Served with Side Curries or Dal.
Without Delaying, Let’s look into the Ingredients Required
- Basmati Rice – 2 cups
- Ghee, Oil or Butter – 2 Table Spoon
- Chopped Green Chillies – 2
- Water for Boiling Rice – 3½ Cups ( Depend upon the Quality Of Rice )
- Jeera Or Cumin Seeds – 2½ Table Spoon
- Bay Leaf – 1
- Green Cardamoms – 3
- 1 inch piece of Cinnamon For Flavour
- Cloves ( laung ) – 4
- Coriander Leaves
- Lemon juice
Preparation Of Dhaba Style jeera Rice :
- Rinse and Drain the Basmati rice thoroughly.
- Soak the Rice in fresh water for 25 minutes.
- Drain the Water
- keep the Rice Aside
- Put Pressure cooker On the Stove.
- Add Ghee or oil to It.
- Now, add Cloves, Bay leaf, Cinnamon and cardamoms to it.
- Mix and Stir well occasionally till 5-6 minutes on Medium Flame.
- Transfer the basmati Rice to the Pressure cooker.
- Stir It Well.
- Add Water to it.
- Add Salt according to your Taste.
- Mix it Well
- Cover the Pressure Cooker with the Lid and wait For 3-4 whistles.
- When the Pressure Settles transfer the rice Into A bowl.
- Now, For Making Dhaba Style Jeera Rice, We Need to Put A Pan on the Stove.
- Add Oil or Ghee to the cooker.
- Add Jeera and Green Chillies.
- Stir It Well For 3-4 minutes.
- When you Get The Flavour Of Jeera, then Add The Cooked Rice In the Pan.
- Mix it well till the aroma comes out.
- Now, turn Off the Stove
- Transfer the Jeera Rice Into a Bowl Or Plate.
- Sprinkle Lemon juice on it.
- Garnish It With Coriander Leaves
Your Dhaba Style jeera Rice Is Ready!
Serve It hot, to your loved Ones With These Curries.
Health Benefits Of Cumin Seeds
Cumin Seeds Promotes Digestion and reduce constipation Issues.
Some of the Components and plant compounds in Cumin Seeds have Shown Promising Results in Treating Diabetes.
Concentrated cumin supplements helped in improving blood Cholesterol Level In People who suffer from kidney and Heart Diseases.
It also Help in promoting weight loss in a few clinical studies.